Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's been awhile

I LOVE FALL!!! This is the best time of the year! You have the fall colors, football, the food associated with football games, the food associated with the holidays, the crisp weather, the food and the friends and family you get back together with. Well, I must start off by saying that certain bloggers that run marathons didn't have the courtesy to stop by my house to say hi....You know who you are ;). Shaun's B-day is coming up on Thursday. He will be...28? So, give him a call on his b-day. The girls are picking up on so much. Shaun had a quarter disappear in front of the girls and then pulled it out of one of their ears. They thought that they were so smart they continued to do the trick to everyone for the next two days! They are always coming up with crazy things. Two weeks ago the girls, and I and some friends went to the Zoo.

(Hannah and Chloe trying to measure up to the gorilla)
I was pretty proud of myself taking two 3 year olds by my self, kind of, to the zoo. The kids are still talking about it. Shaun went Elk Hunting last weekend. He came home with a dirty trailer and $300 of IOUs from his friends. They play a lot of poker on the Elk Hunt. He had a lot of fun. While he was gone, the girls and I went Home. We stopped off for pumpkins and met grandma and Maryn there. The pumpkin patch is so cute.
(the pumpkin patch in Filmore)
We had a lot of fun getting scared by all the ghosts and goblins hanging around the pumpkins.
Also, Delta had a big centennial celebration.

(Aunts and Cousins on the hay ride)
We got to go on a hay ride that took us through the cemetery. When we got there, there were people dressed in old clothes, standing by their grave telling their story and how Delta was formed. While visiting, we made Halloween cookies and went to the canyon.
Oak City canyon is so pretty right now. Anyway, here are some pictures from the weekend and the zoo.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Way to go on the update. It looks like you had a fun weekend. Jess took kenny to the zoo and has a picture of her by the gorilla too. Your daughters are adorable. I also think it is amazing how fast and how much little kids learn things. Happy Birthday to Shaun, I didnt realize he was as old as my husband. Keep up the good work!

Laura said...

Hey...cute blog! I love the picture with the girls in the canyon. How adorable. I have a blog too. click on my name to see it. You probably already knew that though...but just in case....