Wednesday, October 24, 2007

St. George Pumpkin Patch

Monday we went to the pumpkin patch in St. George. I told you that I love fall. Shaun didn't get to go to the one in Fillmore so, we went again. The Stalli Farm's patch is pretty cute. They have a little petting zoo, horse drawn buggies that take you to the pumpkin patch, a corn maze and games. It was a lot of fun but, I didn't think that I would spend money to go to a farm to see farm animals! Oh well. It is becoming a yearly tradition.

I know some people like to say something about sports. So, hear it goes:
Go BYU!!! Go Rockies!! Hahaha Michigan. Hahaha this years fifth ranked NCAA teams. Better luck next time. Go Ohio!! I love FOOTBALL. :) GOOK LUCK DELTA at state Volleyball! (aka Maryn!)


Ok, here are some pictures.

(Hannah, Max, Chloe)
(Chloe, Dad, Hannah)
(Max, Llama and Hannah)
(Chloe's first time golfing)
(Well, the Bryan crack doesn't come from me!)
(Those are some BIG HORNS!)
Bassett's sealing last Sat.
(Mom and Chloe)
(Chloe and Max!)
(Mom and Hannah)

2 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

love that you are updating and those pictures are really cute. Thanks again for watching my kids your the best.

Wade said...

More posts or I'll attempt more invasive forms of voyeurism.