Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In STATS class and board




All the Cook's in the matching PJ's! I love Christmas!

The Princess Laptop still in the box!


Hannah thinks that she's a rock star or a metal head!

I got a phone call on the way to class from the girls old primary teacher today. Her husband and daughter are Hannah and Chloe's new teachers. When the Cordells (the teachers) got home from church on Sunday, Toby (the dad) pulled his wife aside and told her a story about the girls from primary that day. I thought the story was cute so I'm posting it while in STATS class! Anyway, the girls were sitting on the front row in sharing time when my neighbors daughter was giving a talk. My neighbor has hair about 4 inch. longer than mine and it is going gray. It's a salt and pepper look. She keeps it long and straight. Well, my neighbor went up to help her daughter with her talk and Chloe (my girls don't know what "quiet voice" is) said "a witch!", pointing to my neighbor. Toby whispered to Chloe that she wasn't a witch and to be quiet. Then Chloe (more or less) shouted "is she a bad witch?" Toby whispered back and said no honey she is not a bad witch. Chloe continued with "then she's a good witch?" Toby said no no honey she is not a witch she is the girls mommy, quiet please. Then Chloe said "Oh she's a mommy witch". Chloe was convinced that my neighbor was a witch and all she wanted to know from Toby was what kind! Well, like I promised, here are a few pictures that I just down loaded from my camera. Also, for the embarrassment of Shaun's family, I will include a karaoke video from Christmas until I'm all out! AHA Ha ha ha haaaa!

Okay, this is a picture of Chloe after "getting beautiful" with Mom's make-up. She looked like a 70 year old "lady of the evening". The make-up was so thick that she created huge pores. It was so funny. I washed her hair 7 times and the foundation would not come out. It was bad!



So, I'm in this oil painting class and the current project is painting people. Well, since we are paintng people my teacher got us a model. The first thing that everyone asked me when I told them that I was painting a model in class is: Is she nude? and Is she hot? So, here is a picture of my model from class. (I had to take a picture so I could finish the painting if I didn't get it done in class.) What do you think?

4 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

So----I hope you are not bothered by the fact that I looked at your blog! Jessica told me you had one, so I obviously had to check it out! I'm glad you like watching Jack, it has worked out so well for us and we totally appreciate it! We are so sad that you're leaving, but obviously we completely understand. If we had the chance to move "home" we would definitely take it. I love that the girls love him, it makes it a lot easier leaving him knowing he is being well taken care of! The girls are so adorable and its been great getting to know a little more about you guys through your blog!

Renee said...

So Ash you didn' finish the witch story all the way. 2 weeks later her hair was chopped above her sholders and died brown.I think she said it was the first time she had colored her hair. I think the witch stuff paid off she looks really good instead of a "witch." Toooo Funny LOL

Brad and Kera said...

Hey there! So we had tons of fun with you guys a couple weeks ago. We really should do it more often.

Chris said...

So I see that ther's someone as good at updating a blog as I am. Anyway, I have some exciting news for you. I am now a father. We had our little son Avery on the forth of July. It's fun stuff. Anyway, drop me a line if you get some time. Love to hear what you're up to these days.
Your HT Pops