Monday, April 6, 2009

It's been awhile-and it's short

Well it's been a long time since I have been on here. This will be short because I'm at my Mom's on the way to the movies for FHE! Tomorrow we find out what we are having! The girls are so excited. They are already picking out names. Chloe is okay whether it is a boy or girls but Hannah will be mad if it is a girl. I love being in Delta. We are close to family and the girls love to visit Grandma's house. I better go. I will let you know what happens tomorrow.

3 comments:

cwilson said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging! Good luck with your ultra sound today! I can't wait to hear what you are having! Oh! And when you get a minute will you email me your phone number?

Becky said...

Wow Ashley, I haven't checked your blog in almost a year and out of know where decided to check. I'm glad I did! Yahoo-I hope you keep up the blogging! Anyway, when is your due date? I am due Sept 16, we must be close!

Hawk Family said...

Glad to have you back now you have left us all hanging...what is it?? Good luck with everything.