Friday, April 24, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!! The girls are so excited to have a little sister. But, again, I only had boy names picked out. Oh, well, Shaun came through. I was floored when they said a girl. I have been more sick and just tired than I was with the twins and I thought that for sure that it was a boy. Little Izzy (Isabelle or Isabella I'm not sure yet) is due Aug. 22, 2009 and on that day the girls will be 5 yrs.! We have great timing. Anyway, I just got an internet card today and I hope it will still work so I can keep the internet (been having some issues with it and my scanner for work) since you can't get DSL out in the sticks! It's this or dial-up. Next time I will show you the garden spot Shaun prepared for me and how he did it. It is a little over the top!

3 comments:

cwilson said...

Congrats Ashley! I love the name(s) you picked out. That's crazy you're due on your girls birthday! How fun! I hope you get feeling better soon...that's not fun!!!

Hawk Family said...

Congrats, That is pretty exciting!! Your girls are so cute it will be fun to have another one.

carrie said...

Glad you guys have a blog too! Now you need to post some pictures of your super cute girls!